- Drop Off at CAAG Office: (click on link below for google map)
Presented by Kim Hunt, NIC Master, TX BEI IV and TX Court Certification
- Link to download the registration form:
- Interpreting ER to Recovery
Workshop co-hosted by AFU, ASL Friends United
Stay tuned! More to come!
CAAG participates in a wide range of community events and projects:
- Annual Food Drive for the Houston Foodbank
- Annual Toy Drive for the Red Ribbon Toy Drive
- AIDS Walk Houston
- Interpreter Training Student Scholarship Program
- 2013 Miss Deaf Texas Pageant
CAAG is Community
If you want to request an interpreter or set up VRI,Need an Interpreter? Contact us, today!
The experts in sign language interpreters.
Please call or email our offices for more information.