These sites are fun and full of information!
- National Association of the Deaf – NAD … communication, accessibility and civil rights for deaf or hard of hearing persons.
- Hearing Loss Association of America -HLAA … information, education, support, advocacy for people with hearing loss.
- Deaf Mall … really cool books, gifts, travel, technology and more.
- Together Against the Weather…created to help support people with access and functional support needs prepared for Hurricanes in the 13-county region of the Houston-Galveston Area Council
State & Federal Services Websites:
- TX DARS – Office for Hard of Hearing Services – DHHS
- TX DARS – Main Website
- US Department of Justice – ADA Home Page
- Federal Communications Commission – FCC – Guide to VRS
- Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf – RID
- Texas Society of Interpreters for the Deaf – TSID
- Texas Court Reporters Association – TCRA
- TX Association of the Deaf – TAD
- Greater Houston Interpreters for the Deaf – GHID
If you want to request an interpreter or set up VRI,Need an Interpreter? Contact us, today!
The experts in sign language interpreters.